When you see and wander through this home a smile will appear as you remember past holidays and the smell of grandma’s apple pie baking. This American style farmhouse resembles the one where you grew up. Whether you grew up in Vermont, Kansas or upstate New York, this is grandma’s house. And this is not Grandma’s house. Grandma should be so lucky! This 3-4 bedroom, 3 bath house maintains its emotional warmth and is updated with just about everything: septic, water heater, refrigerated air, concrete drive to street, outdoor shower, sidewalk/steps from porch to curb, block wall along front, 120 sq ft cabin with windows, Andersen windows & French doors, washer/dryer & fridge. This partial list only begins to describe the features of this home. Views? The spectacular Sandias!
Alberta’s Amazing Features:
- Approximately 2,205 square on 1/2 acre of land
- 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
- Updated septic, water heater and refrigerated air
- Separate 120 square foot cabin on site
- Seller can do a Real Estate Contract
- Majestic Sandia mountain views!
Call The Sugar Team (505) 301-8902 for a private showing, come by one of our many open houses or check out the virtual tour: